Sell your house fast in Kent, Washington. Get a cash offer in 24 hours!
Hey, I’m Gabe with Great Northwest Home Buyers! If you need to sell your house fast in Kent, WA, I can help.
We buy houses in Kent for cash and close quickly (in under 30 days!). There’s a lot of cash home buyers in Kent, but here are a few things that set us apart:
First, I care about you as a person.
Selling your house is a big deal. It can be even more exhausting and stressful when you’re facing foreclosure and struggling to make payments on it.
I understand the mental and emotional toll this takes on people, and how your home can feel like a burden. So when I work with homeowners, I want to create a win-win situation – where you and I benefit. My desire is that you can cash out on your property, and get started with the next chapter of your life.
I’ll show you where I’m getting my pricing.
It’s no secret that you probably want the most you can get for the sale of your home. If you’re not happy with the cash offer I make – I can show you exactly what’s going on in your neighborhood. That means I’ll show you comparable house prices for similar houses to yours, in your neighborhood. For example, I’ll look at what other houses near you sell for, and then take into consideration the repairs I’ll have to make to your home, the work I’ll have to do in order to list and sell it, and the profit I need to make for my business.
My goal is that I’ll offer you a win-win offer, so we both get something out of it.
You won’t have to make any repairs or move anything out.
When I say I’ll buy your Kent house as-is, I mean really “as-is”. You won’t need to spend any money on repairs or move anything out that you’d rather leave behind.
I’ll help you avoid foreclosure.
Many people don’t realize this, foreclosure can take a long time – and you may end up still owing money at the end of it! Not to mention, it can hurt your credit score, and impact future purchases.
I can get you cash for your home, and help you avoid foreclosure.
So if you need someone to buy your house in 30 days or less, then give us a call, or fill out the form above. We’d love to talk with you, learn more about your situation and see if we can help. For information about selling your house in Kent to us, read on…
By I am a cat – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=21735240
Here’s how it works:
Selling your Kent home is easy:
- Fill out the form above to get started. That gives us a little more information about your property.
- We’ll give you a call and schedule to come out and see your home. If it’s a good fit for both of us, we’ll make an offer.
- If you like that offer, we’ll close quickly and you’ll get paid in cash.
We’ll help you sell your house fast in Kent, from Downtown Kent to Star Lake.
Here are a few areas we’ve bought homes in (OR) Here’s a few neighborhoods we buy houses in:
- Downtown Kent
- Star Lake
- East Hill
- Scenic Hill
- And more!
We buy houses in Kent and pay cash, in any situation.
We buy houses from homeowners in any of the following situations:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Inheritance property you don’t want to manage
- Can’t make repairs or list with a traditional realtor
- Immediate job move
Are you a good fit for us? Selling through a Kent real estate agent, vs selling to a Kent home investor
You might be better selling to a real estate agent if:
- You can wait to sell your home (on avg, 3-9 months).
- You’re able to make all repairs on your home that are needed, or that prospective buyers want.
- You’re able and willing to keep paying utilities, mortgage, property taxes, etc. while you wait for your house to sell.
You might be better selling to a home investor (like us) if:
- If speed matters.
- If you need cash, fast.
- You aren’t able to make mortgage payments, are behind, or can’t keep up on property taxes, utilities, etc. while you wait for your house to sell.
- If you want a fast, convenient sale, without the hassle of putting your home on the market.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Kent, we buy cash homes in these other areas.